Outlook integration supports: Calendar Sync, Presence, User pictures, Click2call, IM, Call popup, Caller name lookup, live search in Outlook contacts, URL to create / edit contact during an incoming call.
Updated: April May 2022
Once WIService is installed, you need to activate Outlook integration in WIService settings:
Note: Starting from WIService v. 3.7.10 admin rights are required to activate Outlook Integration. When activated, Outlook Integration is enabled for all users.
- Go to Quick Launch Toolbar -> right-click on Wildix Integration Service icon -> select Settings
- Activate the option Enable Outlook Integration (admin rights required):
|PDF: Avoid Page Break|
- After the activation, Wildix Outlook Integration is available in Outlook Calendar:
- click Settings to choose calendars to be synced with Collaboration
- click About to check the integration version and open logs if needed